Bakerloo Line Extension – Last Chance Saloon
Discussions on extending the Bakerloo line have Ben ongoing since the early 1900s. This is a chance for this generation to have a tube line extend into Lewisham. This will greatly benefit our current young people and future generations.
The Transport for London (TfL) Bakerloo Line Extension consultation is closing on 22 December.
They need to hear your views on extending the Bakerloo Line to Lewisham & to Catford and beyond to Hayes & Beckenham Junction (Qu9)
Complete quick survey now->
It’s really important that the the Bakerloo Line Extend through Catford & Lower Sydenham. So please ensure that you respond to the question on extending to Hayes.
Extending to to the south of Lewisham borough will mean:
- Faster & more frequent journeys to other parts of London
- Increase capacity for sustainable travel
- Help reduce air pollution
- More job opportunities
- More business opportunities
- Help us build the homes we desperately need
- Give our current & future young people more opportunities for training and job across London
The Bakerloo Line Extension will connect with every tube line in London!
There is no guarantee that TfL will extends to Catford and beyond that why you need to take part in he consultation and especially question 9 regarding extend to Catford, Lower Sydenham & beyond.
Take part now by completing this quick survey by clicking here